Individual Team Online Registration & E-Waivers:
- All team registrations will be handled electronically with materials completed online in your team GotSport accounts, uploaded into your event application, and e-signed no later than;
- Wednesday, November 23rd at 10:00pm for Boys Teams.
- Wednesday, November 30th at 10:00pm for Girls Teams.
- All teams are required to complete a 4-step process for registration and credentials to be considered complete. Teams that do not complete this process will not be permitted to participate in the Winter College Showcase. The steps to be completed are;
- Build a team roster in GotSport. You will build, or "clone" you roster for the event.
- Add Guest Players, should you be utilizing them, into your GotSport event roster.
- Return to your initial Winter College Showcase application and upload a hard copy (PDF) of your Player Passes (or a copy of your Official Roster with player images on it). Guest Player passes are uploaded in this step also.
- Complete the Winter College Showcase E-Waiver Form. This must be done by every participating player, coach, and team manager. It is an e-signature document that only requires check-box and signature completion before being submitted electronically directly to the event. You do not need to upload anything as it relates to the E-Waiver. The team E-Waiver forms will be available on;
- Monday, November 14th by 10:00pm for Boys Teams
- Monday, November 21st by 10:00pm for Girls Teams
Must be signed by every participating coach, team manager, and player.
Instructions on how to compete each step of this 4-part online process: CLICK HERE
Help Documents & Articles:
- (Step 1) How do I build (or "clone") an Event Roster: CLICK HERE
- (Step 2) How do I add guest players? CLICK HERE
- (Step 3) How do I upload the required documents into my GotSport team account for online registration? CLICK HERE
- (Step 4) E-Waivers: My team name doesn't show up on the drop down menu? Contact Tournament Administrator, Brittney Jakobson, via email: email@example.com
Need Assistance? Contact Us
- All questions concerning registration, guest players, or documentation should be addressed with Missy Moore vial email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All questions concerning E-Waivers should be addressed with Tournament Administrator Brittney Jakobson via email: email@example.com
Roster Rules & Regulations
Players are only allowed to play for 1 team throughout the duration of the tournament. No player may be rostered to, or play for, more than one team. Any player found to have played for 2 teams in the same tournament will cause all games for both teams to be forfeited.
Any player who is not a "Primary Player" on you roster is considered a guest player. "Club Pass" players (players from within your own club but primarily rostered on a different team) are still considered "guest players" for the tournament. There is no differentiation between a "club pass" player and a "guest player", they are all considered "guest players".
PLAYER AGE & ELIGIBILITY
U-19: Players born in 2004 or after.
U-18: Players born in 2005 or after.
U-17: Players born in 2006 or after.
U-16: Players born in 2007 or after.
U-15: Players born in 2008 or after.
U-14: Players born in 2009 or after.
All age group teams may register a maximum of 22 players. A team may use up to 5 guest players but any team utilizing guest players is still limited to a total of 22 players registered for the event. Teams who bring more than 18 players to the event may only dress 18 players per individual game. Players 19 to 22 for each game may not be dressed in uniform for the match. No more than 18 players can ever play in any one (1) particular match. Teams that violate this rule will forfeit the match(es) in which more than 18 players were utilized.
US Club Soccer teams may only take guest players registered under US Club Soccer, and USYSA teams may only take guest players registered with properly stamped USYSA player pass cards. No roster may be comprised of players with different passes from different organizations, or no “mixed rosters”.