MASK and TRAVEL POLICY
PA Classics Winter College Showcase Events 2020
On November 17 the Pennsylvania Department of Health announed that masks must be worn by athletes during competition. On Saturday night, November 21 the PA Department of Health amended its masking order from November 17. To review these amendments and changes please CLICK HERE and read the FAQs, specifically, the very bottom paragraph.
With these new changes institutied on November 21 we are asking that all players attempt to wear a mask or face covering during games.
The mask change only effects players actively involved in competition, and potentially the match officials. Everyone else; coaches, players on the bench, spectators, athletic trainers, and event staff, must all wear a mask at all times. That is not optional, nor open to interpretation. It's a requirement.
Additional rules that everyone needs to follow;
- Only 1 spectator may be in attendance per player.
- Social distance at all times.
- Use the social distance spacing marks painted on the field sidelines.
- No pets or alcohol at any facility
On Tuesday, November 17, 2020 the Pennsylvania Department of Health, under the direction of Governor Wolf's office, updated their travel policies. Please take the time to read through this policy carefully.
In simple practice, as it pertains to Tournaments & Showcases held by PA Classics please note the following;
- Until further notice, teams who are not from either Eastern Pennsylvania Youth Soccer Association or from the PA West Youth Soccer Association may not attend event here in Pennsylvania.
- Teams that reside inside of Pennsylvania and use US Club Soccer as their carding system are also eligible for tournaments here in Pennsylvania.
Please note that these orders are put in place by the PA Department of Health, not the tournament.
Thank you for your understanding of the situation and for helping us here at PA Classics to ensure players have an opportunity to be on the field in the safest manner possible.