The 2016 Mid-Atlantic Cup: Team Registration / Check-In
There are two (2) options to for team check-in:
Individual Team Registration:
Team Info Sheet: Click Here
- All questions concerning registration, guest players, or documentation should be addressed with Tournament Co-Director Dominic Popolizio via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Players are only allowed to play for 1 team throughout the duration of the showcase. No player may be rostered to, or play for, more than one team. Any player found to have played for 2 teams in the same showcase will cause all games in which he or she participated to be forfeited.
PLAYER AGE & ELIGIBILITY
U-18/19 born after 7.31.96
U-17 born after 7.31.98
U-16 born after 7.31.99
U-15 born after 7.31.00
U14 born after 7.31.01
U13 born after 7.31.02
U12 born after 7.31.03
U11 born after 7.31.04
U10 born after 7.31.05
U09 born after 7.31.06
U09 to U12 (8v8):
- May register a maximum of 14 players. A team my use up to 3 guest players, but any team utilizing guest players is still limited to 14 players.
U12 (11v11) to U14:
- May register a maximum of 18 players. A team may use up to 5 guest players, but any team utilizing guest players is still limited to 18 players.
U15 & Older Teams:
- May register a maximum of 22 players. A team may use up to 5 guest players but any team utilizing guest players is still limited to a total of 22 players.
- Coaches who are using rosters consisting of more than 18 players must pick a single set of 18 players per game and use only those 18 players. The non-rostered players for each particular game should not be seated in the technical (bench) area and should be on the other side of the field. Only the 18 rostered players per game are allowed on in the technical (bench) area.
-Coaches may select completely different rosters of 18 for each of their games played.
-US Club Soccer teams may only take guest players registered under US Club Soccer, and USYSA teams may only take guest players registered with properly stamped USYSA player pass cards. No roster may be comprised of players with different passes from different organizations, or no “mixed rosters”.