11/17/2021: Unfortunately, with canceling October 29th games, we will need to play the final games this Sunday 11/21. PA Classics is holding an ID Clinic at the Quad this Friday for collegiate bound...
Under the Lights Over 30 Men's Recreational Soccer League Back for our 10th Great Fall Season!
We are pleased to announce the return of our popular Under the Lights Over 30 Men's Recreational Soccer League to be held on Friday evenings this Fall under the lights at the Hempfield High School Turf Fields.
This program was formed to help support our financial aid fund where every child in need from ages 3-8 has an opportunity to enjoy learning the game for free. All proceeds from the league benefit the fund. Help be a part of allowing us to offer this great youth program for years to come.
- Cost: $95 per player
- 11v11 (10 plus a keeper)
- Weekly games on Friday nights begin on September 10
- 10 week league
- Registraton is closed.
- Game Times: 7:00 and 8:30 PM - schedules and rosters will be posted one week prior to game start and t-shirts will be handed out at first game
- There are NO PRACTICES and you play one game a week.
- Location: Hempfield HS Quad - with Artificial Turf Surface!
- Teams will be formed by a committee of team captains.
- No experience necessary - everyone registers as an individual
- T-Shirt Included
- 1 player request per player is allowed but both players must request each other. This is in an effort to more evenly distribute teams. We will also have team captains who will help select rosters to ensure all teams are rostered as evenly as possible so that teams are as competitive as possible.
- No Refunds
- Zero Tolerance Policy: No coach, parent, player or spectator will be allowed to exhibit any type of hostile behavior towards any other party or referees. A minimum one game game suspension will be enforced for behavior deemed inappropriate by the governing board.
For more information e-mail Joel Rice at JRice@PAClassics.org
Registration is closed for Fall 2021
Interested in becoming a Sponsor?
Team shirts, and/or league sponsorship opportunities are available.
Contact Joel Rice at email@example.com for more information.
Previous Seasons News:
Thank you registrants! Your generosity is appreciated!
When registering many of you donated generously to our financial aid fund which supports our Futures Program for ages 3 through 8.
We rely on donations and sponsors to help this program remain free to those in need so that all kids can play the game of soccer.
See pic above of the kids that have participated in the program.
To view a list of the 2014 sponsor donors please click here
To view a list of the 2015 sponsor donors please click here
To view a list of the 2016 sponsor donors please click here
To view a list of the 2017 sponsor donors please click here
To view a list of the 2018 sponsor donors please click here
To view a list of the 2019 sponsor donors please click here
To view a list of the 2020 sponsor donors please click here