PA Classics will be holding our second annual PA Classics 3v3 Summer Soccer Smash tournament on Saturday, July 30, 2022. This will be a fun day of soccer to help benefit our local community. 100% of proceeds will go to both the Manheim Central Food Pantry and Water Street Mission in Lancaster. Non-perishable food items will also be collected. In 2019, in addition to all of the food that was collected, we donated over $7000! We hope you will join us!
- Cost: $100 per team
- Max roster: 6 players
- 25 minute games
- 3 Game Minimum
- Boys and Girls U9-U19
- Deadline to Register Team: July 10
- Classics Soccer Park: 1461 Lancaster Rd (Rt 72), Manheim, PA 17545
- One parent will need to register the team online
- Entry fee is non-refundable
- Contact Clark Habecker at email@example.com with any questions
3v3 Game Day Information
- Official Roster form must be turned in to PA Classics before the first game. All rostered player must have a parents signature. No players may be added after the start of the first game.
- Players do not need to check in. They can go directly to their field.
- All games are at Classics Soccer Park: 1461 Lancaster Rd, Manheim 17545.
- Some of our brackets are round robin and others will have finals. It just depends on the number of teams in each bracket.
- 3 points for a win, 1 for a tie and 0 for a loss. First tie breaker is always head to head. Second tie breaker is goal differential – (maximum of 3 per game), 3 tie breaker is fewest goals allowed. So it is more important to not give up goals as opposed to running up scores. If there are 3 way ties, then you go straight to the second and then 3rd tie breaker.
- We are also accepting non perishable food items to donate to the Manheim Central Food Pantry. You can drop that off by the concession stand.
- Please remember to let the kids just play and have fun. This is a charity event, so please restrain from yelling negatively at the referees, coaches and players. We would like to have everyone involved in the event to have a fun experience.